John B. Anderson
Hans G. Avè Lallemant
- Stratigraphy/Sedimentology and Antarctic Marine Geology
Gerald R. Dickens
- Structural Geology, Tectonics
Andrè W. Droxler
- Paleoceanography, marine geology and low-temperature geochemistry
Richard G. Gordon
- Carbonate Sedimentology with emphasis on periplatform carbonate ooze; Paleoceanography and paleoclimatology of the Neogene; Shallow carbonate platforms and deep adjacent environments, evolution, and processes
Cin-Ty A. Lee
- Geophysics - tectonics, tectonophysics, marine geophysics, space geodesy, paleomagnetism
William P. Leeman
- Trace element and isotope geochemistry; Igneous and metamorphic petrology; Inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry.
- Geochemistry and igneous petrology with emphasis on relations between volcanism and tectonic evolution of the western U.S. and volcanic arcs worldwide. Geochemistry of boron and boron isotopes.
- Geodynamics, Mantle Processes
- Lithospheric Seismology and Wave Propagation
Julia K. Morgan
- Kinetics of fluid/solid interactions;
low temperature aqueous geochemistry;
- Marine Geology, Neotectonics, and Structural Geology
Dale S. Sawyer
- Global Seismology, Seismic Structure of the Earth
- Geodynamics, Seismology
Colin A. Zelt
- Marine Geophysics, Potential Fields, and Reflection Seismology
- Seismology and inverse methods.
- Planetary Geology and Geophysics.